Great time volunteering at this past weekends Psycho run. The Nerds always put on a quality event and I had been jonesing for the opportunity to help a little at one of their races. Some thoughts:
- to the two people I sprayed with water who were disgusted with it: I am sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I look forward to seeing the two of you in the next movie about Badwater.
- to the guy who simultaneously threw up and thanked me for holding him up while he did so: you are welcome, sir.
- if you ran this race, you know by know that there is no part of your body I will not ice/massage/etc...'nuff said.
- thanks for the beer, Brett! Nothing says ultra volunteer like a steady diet of PB&J sandwiches and alcohol.
- Thank you to all the runners, and congratulations for having the courage to be there.
- I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into planning and executing this race. Thanks to all those who made it happen.
7 hours ago